This Cauliflower Tacos With Cashew Crema recipe by Bon Appetit is by far one of the most scrumptious taco recipes ever. The flavors literally pop. The cauliflower florets seem to absorb a fusion of flavors that eloquently speak to you. Perfect for lunch or dinner, this recipe is an absolute must try.
- 1 green chile (such as serrano), finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- ¼ cup cashew or almond butter
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- ¼ cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower, cut into 1″–2″ florets
- Kosher salt
- 12 6″-diameter corn tortillas
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- Sliced avocado, sliced radishes, cilantro leaves with tender stems, and lime wedges (for serving)
- Using a fork, mix chile, garlic, cashew butter, lime juice, and 3 Tbsp. water in a small bowl to combine; season with salt. Set aside.
- Place a rack in lowest position; preheat oven to 450°. Stir garlic, oil, cumin, and paprika in a small bowl to combine. Arrange cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and pour spiced oil over. Season with salt and toss to evenly coat cauliflower. Roast, undisturbed, until dark brown and crisp on the bottom, 15–20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn florets over. Continue to roast until second side is dark brown and crisp, 15–20 minutes longer.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Working in batches, toast tortillas in a single layer, turning halfway through, until warmed through, about 1 minute total. Transfer to plates.
- Spread each tortilla with some reserved sauce; top with cauliflower. Garnish with onion, avocado, radishes, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Have you tried this Cauliflower Tacos With Cashew Crema recipe? How was it?