Recently Ruby Tuesday has been stepping up their plant based game. Gone are the days when this restaurant had little to offer those of the plant based variety. In fact, January thru March they made vegan news partnering with Sweet Earth offering the Awesome Burger as one of their plant based menu additions at 450 locations nationwide. Today Ruby Tuesday is quiet the vegan dining contender. Here are some vegan options at Ruby Tuesday as of 2020.
- Fresh Guacamole
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara (request no cheese)
- Tomato Basil Pasta (request no cheese)
- Buttery Pasta (some locations offer vegan margarine)
- Gluten Free Tomato Basil & Buttery Pasta
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Baked Potato (request no butter or sour cream or cheese)
- Green Beans
- Grilled Zucchini
- Steamed Broccoli (request no butter)
- Grilled Brussels Sprouts With Champagne Apple Vinaigrette
- Salad bar
- Italian Herb Vinaigrette Dressing (not available at all locations)
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Vegan options at Ruby Tuesday are quiet impressive. We look forward to what they continue to add for us.