Soup is one of my all time favs. No matter the season, I can always enjoy a hearty bowl of soup. This Lentil Vegetable Soup by Forks Over Knives is a welcomed treat for all the other soup lovers out there. It’s savory, super easy to prepare and delicious!
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 6 small white potatoes, finely chopped
- 1 16-ounce bag brown lentils
- 1 15.5-ounce can fire roasted tomatoes, diced
- 8 cups vegetable broth or water
- 1-2 cups finely chopped spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients, except the spinach, and cook on low for 2 hours. Add the spinach about 5 minutes before the soup is done. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Have you tried this Lentil Vegetable Soup recipe? How much did you love it?