This Layered Garden Bean Salad by Taste Of Home is every bit as delicious as it looks. There is nothing more refreshing and scrumptious than a layered salad. Besides that they are oh so versatile. You can literally add whatever layer you want. Make it as interesting as you like.
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 English cucumbers, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
In a 4-qt. glass bowl, layer the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, mix salad dressing and cumin seeds; drizzle over salad.
Have you tried this Layered Garden Bean Salad recipe? What did you put in yours?